The attorneys at Meyer & Friedman, P.C. provide aggressive yet compassionate representation to those involved in all types of personal injury and family law matters. At the Law Offices of Meyer & Friedman, P.C., we will always have your best interests in mind. We take a practical but aggressive approach to each case. We are not afraid to take on big insurance firms and their attorneys. If we feel that a settlement is not fair or reasonable, we will take the case to trial, where we have had excellent success.
Due to the firm's solid reputation with judges and fellow attorneys in Dallas and the surrounding counties, many seemingly complex and contentious disputes can ultimately be resolved without the necessity of expensive, time-consuming and emotionally draining litigation. Of course, when circumstances simply do not allow for an amicable settlement of the dispute, the attorneys at Meyer & Friedman P.C. are uniquely experienced to aggressively and passionately litigate the client's position in court.
Empathetic to the desire of most clients to achieve an equitable and fair resolution in a timely manner, the attorneys will utilize their vast experience to help each client navigate the often turbulent waters of a dispute. With compassion, care, creativity and hard work, the attorneys work with each client to create a result that is in the client's best interest.
Our attorneys utilize their mutually respectful relationships with fellow attorneys and successful track records in court, to persuade the opposing party to amicably resolve matters. If the opposing party, for whatever reason, is unwilling to do so, the attorneys at Meyer & Friedman, P.C. will quickly, confidently and aggressively present the client's position in court.
Contact Meyer & Friedman P.C. today if you need legal representation in a legal mater, including:
- Risperdal Drug Lawsuit
- Propecia Drug Lawsuit
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos Exposure)
- Yaz (Yazmin) Birth Control Cases
- Other Dangerous Drugs and Class Action Cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Medical Devices
- Unsafe Products
- Head/Brain Injuries
- Vehicle Accidents, including Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- On-The-Job Injuries
- Slips and Falls/Premises Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Products Liability
- Invasion of Privacy and Other Tort Claims
- Child Custody
- Possession and Access
- Child Support
- Immediate Restraining Orders
- CPS Issues
- Complex Property Division
- Grandparent Rights
- Estate Planning including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives for health care (formerly the Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care and Living Will)